IP68 Metric Hazardous Area Cable Gland M40
This Hazardous Area Cable Gland is suitable for the following zones: 1, 2, 21, 22.
Our cable glands provide good ingress protection (IP) excluding dust and moisture from penetrating at the junction point as well as ensuring good levels of cable pull out resistance.
Includes M40 Locknut
Sold in packs of 200
- Body Material: Polyamide 6FV
- Halogen Free LSOH
- Moulded in accordance with EN60079 series standard
- High heat and impact resistance
- Locking cap system maintains integrity of seal
- Seal: Vulcanised Thermoplastic TPV
- Metric Thread to comply EN60423
- Device Group: II
- Type of protection: Exe; TD
- Category: 2 and 3
- Atmospheres: G/D
- RoHS Compliant
- Temperature range: -20C to +55°C
- UL Approved
- Colours: Black only
- Easy to assemble, liquid tight, excellent strain relief, wide clamping range.
- Min cable Diameter: 24mm
- Max cable Diameter: 34mm